PUBG MOBILE: The game was released under the full name Player Unknown’s Battle Ground on December 20, 2017, for Microsoft Windows and Xbox One, and then, about a year later, on December 12, 2018, for PlayStation 4.
It is interesting to know that the game that we know as PUBG MOBILE. It is one of the attractive games of Battle Royale in the mobile version. This game is offered for both Android and iOS platforms with very high quality.
At the beginning of this game, like all Battle Royale-style games you have ever seen, you land on an island with a parachute and provide the necessary ground for fighting and surviving.
One of the obvious differences between this game and Free Fire is the number of players, which is currently more than 100 players for Pabji Mobile.
Features of PUBG MOBILE
- Being online and being able to connect with you and other users
- Being OPEN WORLD GAME means having the freedom of action and freedom of choice, just like a free fire game
- Have a game map
- And another interesting feature is that at the beginning of your game, you choose whether to run the game in the first person or in the third person.
- You can play the game individually or in groups with a maximum capacity of 4 people.
- The charm of the gameplay along with the simplicity of its use
- Ability to make in-app payments and purchase UC Pabji Mobile game to upgrade the game
- UC PUBG MOBILE game allows players to develop the game with complete taste. In this way, users buy their weapons, clothes, and many in-game items with their own taste and even add to their features.
- Excellent graphics and great attention to detail
- Fight against 100 different players on a map with an area of 8 by 8 km
- A diverse set of weapons
- Ability to use a variety of vehicles
- Using the powerful Unreal Engine
- Three-dimensional sound effects
- Ability to use giant weapons and missiles
- Ability to create a team of your friends
- Provide an engaging environment for combat
- Easy gameplay
- Compatible with Android versions 5.1.1 and above